Sunday, December 23, 2012

Master Gardener Program- Summit County, UT

Summit County has the 2013 Master Gardner Program set up and you can sign up for the course.  This is a great opportunity to learn more about our climate and what grows best here.  I am signing up and if you are wanting to carpool or need a partner so you can sign up as a "couple"  let me know, I might be able to help out.  Hope to see you in the class.
Sign up for Master Gardener Course- Summit/Wasatch County


The classes begin February 7th and run through April 25th, 2013.  The class times are  from 1:00pm-3:30pm every Thursday.  The location of the classes alternate from Heber to Park City.  The registration deadline is JANUARY 25, 2013.   If you can not get the application from the link above, email me and I do have it saved as a file, sometimes it is tricky to get to open.   You can also call Sterling Banks @ 435-615-3217- He is very helpful as well as the staff in the office. 



No comments:

Post a Comment